Flangeless Ball Transfers
Flangeless Ball Transfer Manufacturer
Flangeless Bearing Transfer units from Hudson Bearings support a wide array of capacity loads – our 1 inch model can carry up to 75 lbs. & our 1.5 inch model can carry up to 250 lbs. These bearing products are able to effectively neutralize natural, yet potentially hazardous, vibrations that occur during the material handling process. The flangeless ball transfer is available in a variety of materials, including carbon steel and nylon, along with differing housing material options (carbon or stainless steel).
Features of the Hudson Bearings All Steel Flange-less Ball Transfer
- FLBT-1: 1″ Main ball rotates on 1/8″ support balls.
- FLBT-1-1/2: 1-1/2″ Main ball rotates on 3/16″ support balls.
- Ball support cup is hardened and plated.
- Protective cover assures low torque and longevity.
- Available in stainless steel for additional corrosion resistance.
- Nylon main ball is available for non-marking applications.
Why Choose Hudson Bearings?
- Omni-directional design for increased utility, mobility & versatility
- 50+ years of industry experience & leadership
- Minimal harmful vibration & noise compression capabilities
- Non-electrostatic & non-marking material options (Nylon) available
- Heavy load capacity with low-profile
- Custom & bespoke options available at direct request from client
For additional information regarding our Flangeless Transfer Units or to place a order, contact us directly today.