Drop-In Style Ball Transfer Manufacturer
Drop In Style Bearing Transfer units from Hudson Bearings support a wide array of capacity loads – from the super discrete 125 lbs. option to the heavy duty 750 lbs. model. Our products actively work to neutralize natural vibrations that may be hazardous throughout the material handling process. This product is available in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel and nylon, along with differing housing material options and sizes.
Features of the Hudson Bearings Drop-In Style Ball Transfer
- Metal cap for additional strength and durability.
- Integral flange at top allows unit to be dropped into holes of different sizes.
- Ball support cup is machined from solid steel and is hardened and plated.
- Retaining ring is solid metal.
- Product is available in stainless steel for additional corrosion resistance.
Why Choose Hudson Bearings?
- Omni-directional design for increased utility, mobility & versatility
- 50+ years of industry experience & leadership
- Minimal harmful vibration & noise compression capabilities
- Non-electrostatic & non-marking material options (Nylon) available
- Heavy load capacity with low-profile
- Custom & bespoke options available at direct request from client
For additional information regarding our Drop-In Ball Transfer Units or to place a order, contact us today.